Sunday, February 1, 2009

Want to see what I acquired in 2 months?


I have got 2 swings, 1 rocker, 1 mattress, 1 bath tub, car seat and play area.

These are the ppl I'm thankful to:

2 swings: thanks to Walmart & Baby r us (off course thanks to Mom and Dad to give me 2 choices to select from).

1 rocker: I like this a lot and spent lot of my first month in it. Again, thanks to Mom & Dad.

1mattress: this is from Aparna aunt, thanks aunt for getting me this.

1 bath tub: this is suggested by Bindu aunt, thanks a lot. however, I cry a lot in this one for every bath, but my Mom insists still, I don't know why?

car seat: and again, thanks to Aparna aunt, she got me a nice cover on top too....

play area: and yet again as always, special thanks to Bindu aunt.

These are for now.....looking forward to get few more soon...I hope my Dad credit card is strong enough :-)

~ with lots of love,
your Varshu always.

No comments:

Post a Comment